Monday 17 February 2014

February Challenge - Embossing (wet or dry) - Samantha K

Hey Everyone :) I hope you are all OK?

Its that time of the month, where I can hopefully offer up a little bit of inspiration for our February Challenge. Our excellent sponsors this month, are WOW Embossing powders  

This month we got to use our own images, yay, so I used Abi Ballerina from all dressed up, as I had already coloured her a little while back, when testing out my new Christmas goodies :)


I used dry embossing for my card, on both the ribbon banner and the flower - If you would like to find more details on my card or for more piccies, please pop over to my blog.

I hope you will be inspired to enter our Embossing Challenge and don't forget to check back later in the month for more DT inspiration



Happy Crafting,
Hugs
Samantha K
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment