Friday 8 February 2013

Crafting Jack of all Trades -master of none!

Hi there,
Christine Saunders here - I thought I would introduce myself to you lovely crafting ladies and I'm so pleased to be part of the Crafting Cafe. I think of myself as a Crafting "Jack of all Trades" - but believe me I am definitely a master of none.
I just love to play with all things to do with art and craft.  Painting is one of my great loves, that and Stained Glass which is how I started crafting really.  I now design my own stamps and papers.

I just love to play with craft materials and get so excited at the thought of using something "different" either new or recycled to create with.   You may find I post a variety of crafty ideas on here which I hope you will find interesting.

As a freelance Designer and mainly working for DoCrafts and WoW Embossing powders Iv'e been lucky enough to have the opportunity to use a variety of products. I'm now expanding my horizons and trying out new materials, and will be posting tutorials on my blog (www.christinescraftyart.blogspot.com)

For this first post,  I thought I would show a couple of pictures of the kind of things I will be posting on this blog in future. The first one is some Enamelled jewellery I recently made on a short break away in one of the  Sport and Craft Hotels (which I thoroughly recommend). I had the opportunity of trying out Enamelling and Silk Painting (a future post) which I absolutely loved.

I look forward to seeing all your crafty creations using the beautiful Digi's and finding out what talents lie out there in the great Crafting Cafe and beyond. Happy crafting everyone.   Chris x

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love these.
    Stunning.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful pieces Christine! Thanks for sharing them with us!
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete