Thursday 21 February 2013

Anything goes.....

Hi everyone i`m Debbie & i`ve been crafting now for around 10 years
it`s not just my passion, it has become my everyday life. 
So imagine how super excited i am to be showing you my 1st dt card,
i feel extremely lucky to be working alongside such talented people
here at the crafting cafe, & also lucky to get to work with an amazing
image from our 1st sponsor lejdesigns.co.uk which is owned by our very
own Lindsay. She has some brilliant designs so please drop by & take a look.
Whats more by entering our very 1st challenge the winner will be able to 
choose 4 digi`s from her ever growing designs.... that is so worth entering for.... 
Good luck to everyone, & don`t forget to come back soon for our new monthly challenge.
Ok, so on to my card! This digi is the Mozpoz coloured image 2
I choose this because as soon as i see the colour of Mozpoz i knew he
would go with my wallpaper ???????????
I bet all your brains are thinking `WALLPAPER`
Its the best freebie you can get .... Once a month i pop into B & Q & grab myself
some wallpaper sample (they`re free & they don`t mind how many you take) lol
When i get home i cut them into A4 sheets (i normally get 2 or 3 sheets out of i sample) 
& they`re ready to use when i need them.
This particular piece of paper is from my very own dining room wallpaper, hope you like it





I`m loving all your wonderful creations that have been entered into this months challenge, 
you are all so talented, please pop back again to see what our
wonderful design team have to show you, we would love to see you. 

To find out more information on my card, pop over & see my blog at


No comments:

Post a Comment