Monday 4 February 2013

A Big Hello From Me

Hi lovelies, I am Lindsay and it's  my turn to post some inspiration for you today it's  really quite exciting to be doing my first post on our new challenge blog, big thanks  to our lovely Nikki for having me on the team.

Since it's  Anything Goes this month and my digi store is  sponsor I thought I would use one  of my newest digi's on this card which can be found  here .


Full details on my card can be found on my blog here and I would love for you to stop by.

I hope that you will all have fun joining in with our challenge and keep hopping back to see all of the DT's fabby inspiration that will be getting posted  through out the month.

Thanks for reading this post

Lindsay xx

2 comments:

  1. A Big HELLO right back at you, Lindsay. Your card is gorgeous and new image is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more of your makes and wishing you every success. Love, Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card that you have made - thank you for giving all the dt digis to work with to xxx

    ReplyDelete